The Ayurvedic Body Work Experience – Kansa Massage Wand Therapy
Kansa is the Sanskrit word for Bronze. It is an ancient healing metal used in India and Tibet for thousands of years. Working on the Marma points and Meridians of the body, this healing tool helps energy workers to provide clients with the therapeutic benefits of this ancient tool and healing knowledge.
For centuries, ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and unique tools have been used together to enhance health and strength, increase energy, support general well-being & longevity and relieve stress.
- Get instant beauty enhancement and breathe new life into your skin to look younger, more alive and vibrant
- Undergo a one-of-a-kind experience of healing, deep relaxation, complete rejuvenation and revitalization with revived energy – all at the same time
- Combat the effects of skin pollution, stress and internal imbalances through an enjoyable way of releasing heat, acidity and toxins through your skin
- No chemicals, electronic gadgets or any kind of unnatural or harmful radiations used
- Instant results: tightening effect, beautifully glowing skin, spontaneous relaxation and rejuvenation
- A pleasurable sensation that calms the entire nervous system
- Eases muscle tension
- Erases stress and tiredness in the feet, face or any muscle group
- Helps relax the whole body and calm the mind so you feel clearer and able to either rest or go out and shine!
- Helps to make falling in to a deep, relaxing sleep easier.
- 30 min Kansa Wand Massage Treatment for Face or Feet for $70
Celtic Healing CEO, Karen, is a trained Kansa Wand Massage Therapy Practitioner. She has been instructed in the use and Ayurvedic therapeutic protocols for all 4 Kansa Wands, Indian and Tibetan Marma Protocols and specific protocols for Anxiety Relief, by the original pioneers of Kansa Wand Massage Therapy, Melanie and Robert Sachs. They are world renowned as the best of the rare, few experts on this ancient Ayurvedic Bodywork Therapy.
Karen’s 4 different Kansa Wands are the very best that are available, made with high quality bronze (not brass) and specifically designed by the Sachs and made by Artisans in India to their specifications whilst maintaining the ancient traditions. Kansa – An Ancient Art in a Modern World.
Call Karen 0412 562 832 to book in and secure your Kansa Massage Treatment NOW!