Special Offer – Save $50 off if you pay in full when you book.
- Learn Reiki for Self Healing in a small group course (Max 8). All Attunements given in person
- Fully Recognised 1st Degree Reiki Qualification issued by accredited Reiki Master on completion
- Full Two day course attendance is required and competence demonstrated
- Cost $350 plus GST – please call to book in on 0412562832
This is a full Usui Reiki 1st Degree Qualification so is suitable for anyone.
Benefits of Reiki I – Self Healing
- Health benefits – stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s immune system and natural healing abilities, assists in more restful sleep, improves and maintains health. Brings inner calm, peace and harmony to any stressful situation or event.
- Balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki assists in remaining calmer and more peaceful so you are better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance enhances learning, memory and mental clarity.
- Can heal mental/emotional wounds and dysfunction, It can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. It strengthens and heal personal relationships increasing your capability to love and have empathy.
- Offers relief during emotional trauma, distress, grief and sorrow. It cleans and clears the emotions and pain and helps with PTSD, Anxiety and Depression
- Physically it helps to relieve pain and symptoms from health issues such as migraine, arthritis, sciatica, asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, insomnia and post surgery recovery.
This course can also be further customised to suit participant needs and interest. This can be additional content for “Mums and Bubs” – Those wanting to conceive, Pregnant women, expectant Dads & Grandparents. Also suitable for those in related industries such as Midwives, Doulas or anyone supporting. Alternatively, the additional content can be customised for “Fur Kids and Beyond” for those with fur kid families, pets, or who work in pet/animal related industries such as Vets, Dog Walkers, Pet Shops, Horseriders, Farm Workers, Animal Shelters, Rangers, Wildlife Carers, Zoo keepers etc.
Karen, from Celtic Healing, has 4 grandchildren and 3 step grandchildren, so has developed a very special interest in Mum’s and Bub’s and families. She is also a big animal lover and has extensive experience in a working with and communicating with a wide range of creatures, great and small, fierce and friendly.
This course is a real treat for either yourself or as a wonderful and thoughtful gift.